Your Recipe for Success
- Remarkable Products – Groups like yours have helped us sell over 128,000,000 pieces of cutlery! Our 100+ employees are proud to live our mission of manufacturing the BEST VALUE in cutlery available.
Rada Cutlery Products Overview View/Hide
Kitchen Knives, Utensils & Gift Sets
- Reputation - Rada Cutlery has earned our reputation for remarkable kitchen knives and utensils. People appreciate how good knives make cooking easier and more enjoyable. Word of mouth has always been our best advertising!
- Kitchen Knives – There are over 26 kitchen knives offered in our catalog. Everything from an assortment of paring knives to steak knives to larger slicing knives. A full selection that allows your supporters to build their collection over time.
- Kitchen Utensils – Choose from 17 utensils. A nice variety of tools to help you with serving, stirring, chopping, sharpening, etc. Again, more items for your customers to add to their cooking arsenal.
- Gift Sets – Over 28 gift boxed combinations of knives and utensils. Gift Sets provide a wonderful way to give cutlery and adds to your overall fundraiser sales.
- Lifetime Guarantee – Rada Cutlery is guaranteed for life. This only possible because of the quality of our materials and workmanship.
- Knife Construction – Rada Cutlery is manufactured in Waverly, Iowa and we are proud to be Made in the USA. Our 100+ employees strive each day to ensure our reputation for quality and value is as strong tomorrow as it is today!
- Sharp Blades – The key to why cooks love Rada Cutlery is our incredibly sharp blades – that stay sharp for a long, long time! Our blades are made from incredibly hard T420 Stainless Steel that is hollow-ground and hand sharpened. People are amazed by how long the blades hold their edge – and how easy it is to restore their edge when sharpening.
- Handle Styles – We offer two main handle styles. 1) The silver Brushed Aluminum handle has been offered since we started making knives in 1948. We recommend hand washing and hand drying. 2) The black Stainless Steel Resin (SSR) handle was introduced in 2007 and is the same size, shape and weight as our traditional aluminum handle (and has the same blade steel too). The black SSR handles were developed for improved performance in automatic dishwashers.
- We offer a nice variety of popular cookbooks with new titles added each year. The cookbooks are created and printed by our sister company who specializes in creating custom cookbooks.
- Your supporters can choose from 40 or so catchy and theme oriented recipe books and gift books.
- Quick Mixes are an easy way to make spectacular recipes by adding a few ingredients to a mix. They are delicious and you are able to offer them to your supporters at great prices.
- Your customers can choose from thirty-five delicious dips, warm dips, cheeseballs, sweet dips, sauces, soups, pound cakes or no-bake cheesecakes. Easy to make and yummy to eat!
- Stoneware absorbs heat to maintain an even baking temperature which results in superior baking. Other features include a) freezer to oven, b) no pre-use seasoning required (use a light spritz of cooking spray with egg dishes and wet batters), and c) dishwasher safe. The Stoneware carries a 3 year warranty.
Soy Wax Candles
- Our soy wax candles are made from 100% all natural soy wax – a biodegradable resource. The candles feature all cotton, lead free wicks.
- Rada Soy Wax Candles have wonderfully vibrant colors and fragrance throws. Your customers will be sure to appreciate the low soot burn properties.
- Happy Customers – Your supporters will appreciate the opportunity to purchase Rada Cutlery products from your fundraiser. They will be buying useful items that they want and need at affordable prices.
Happy Customers Overview View/Hide
- Rada Mfg. Co.’s mission is to provide our customers the best value in cutlery for their dollar. We enjoy the many stories we hear from customers whose cutlery has been passed down through the family!
- Another indicator that we are accomplishing our mission of value is when customers tell that they have put away their more expensive cutlery brands in favor of using their Rada Cutlery!
- People are amazed that Made in the USA cutlery with a lifetime guarantee can be so affordable. This is accomplished partially through our efficient manufacturing and shipping systems as well as the commitment of our diligent employees.
- Another critical factor in the affordability of Rada Cutlery is that there is only one level between the factory and the end-customer – your fundraising group! We have been using this unique approach since 1948!
- Your supporters will find it is easy to buy from your fundraiser. The catalog offers them 32 pages of products that they are glad to buy. They are sure to find numerous items that they want and need so it makes it easy for them to support your cause. Everyone wins!
- Easy & Profitable – Your group will make 40% profit. You will enjoy how our proven fundraising system makes it easy for the leader.
- When you request your fundraising information packet, you will receive the “Fund Raising Made EASY with Rada Mfg. Co.” booklet. You will find this to be a great introduction and provide you the details you need.
- We also encourage you to call or email with your questions. Our customer service team is located at our plant and prides themselves on being able to provide you answers to your questions!
- Your group will use the Rada Cutlery catalog and Order Takers to collect orders from friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
- Another option is to use our FREE Internet Fundraising option as a way to add to your overall sales. This is a good way to collect orders from out of state supporters.
- Some groups choose to sell at special events such as shows, bazaars or community celebrations. They purchase items that they want to sell and then set up a table to sell at these high traffic events.
- Orders can be placed by phone, fax, mail or by internet (once you call to have your account and password set up).
- We ship 99% of all orders out within 2 working days of receiving them. Our peak season is typically the middle of November to the middle of December. You will want to allow some extra cushion during that time of the year and remember that both weather and the speed of the postal mail can be factors too.
- We offer the FREE Simple Sorting when you sell over $1,000. To help you with distributing the order back to the salespeople, we package the items they sold together. To take advantage of this service, you either need to send back the completed Order Takers or use our new on-line entry option.
- Your group will make an average profit of 40%.
- Your shipping costs start at just $5 and increment up, $10 for a $75 order and $15 for a $250 order, etc.
- Your minimum order is only $20.
- But one of most important considerations to your profitability is that you are selling useful Rada Cutlery items that people want and need. They will appreciate supporting your fundraiser while receiving such a wonderful value!