Watch this video for an introduction to the free Simple Sorting service.
Does Your Fundraising Order Qualify For Free Simple Sorting?
Fundraising orders of $1,000 or more (money collected) qualify for the free "Simple Sorting" service. The sorted orders process was developed to make it easier for the leaders of large fundraisers.
This video provides you a great overview of the benefits of the sorted order service. The features include:
1. Your orders are bundled by salesperson to make it easy for you to distribute when you receive your shipment.
2. Each salesperson receives a printout of what they sold and the amount of profit they earned for the group. The leader receives an overall profit summary which list every salesperson.
3. The "Simple Sorting" service is free to orders over $1,000 (money collected).
Sorted orders are submitted differently than regular orders because we need the detailed sales of each of your fundraiser's salespeople in order to bundle the orders. You have two options for submitting a Sorted Order:
1. You may mail us your Order Takers and payment information. We will enter your orders for you. Your order will ship in four working days.
2. You can submit your orders online at www.SortedOrders.radamfg.com. You must call Customer Service to have an account set up. Your order will ship in 2 working days.
You can choose the best option for you for submitting your Sorted Order. The four benefits of you entering your sorted orders online yourself are:
1. You save the postage cost plus the time it takes for your mail to reach us.
2. You can enter your Order Takers as they are turned in, allowing you to follow up on any questions.
3. You will balance each Order Taker as it is entered to ensure accuracy.
4. Your order is shipped out 2 working days earlier (plus the time saved if mailed to us).
As always, the Rada Customer Service Team welcomes the opportunity to answer any questions you have. Call 1-800-311-9691 or email email@example.com.